Last modified: May 1, 2020
types of information SPOT TO TALK, a licensed clinical social worker corporation (“Company”, “we,” “us” or “our”), may collect
from you (“User,” “you,” or “your”) or that you may provide through communications with us or other third parties, or when you
carefully to understand our policies and practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, or by any other website, app or third party, including
through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our
be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
3) INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
User Information: Information you provide to us on or through the Services may include:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on, or requesting services through, the Services, including your name, phone number, email address, age, general information as to the nature of your inquiry, or other information by which you may be identified (“personal information”);
- Information you provide while typing search queries.
- Information you provide when you contact customer support or report a problem with the Services, including your email address, and records and copies of such correspondence.
- Payment Information: All payments are processed by third-party payment processors, and all payment information that you provide, if any, is provided directly to such third parties. However, we may receive information, such as payment confirmation or receipts, from other third parties processing your payment.
4) INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Types of Information: As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies
to collect certain information related to your usage, diagnostic and performance reports, including:
- Usage: Details of your visits to our Services, including traffic data, usage details, location data, online status, log files and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Devices & Connection: Information about your computer, device and Internet connection, including your IP address, hardware model, operating system and browser type, and mobile network information.
Types of Technology: The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information,
however we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
Technologies we use to collect data automatically may include:
- Analytics Tracking: Pages of the Services may contain tracking codes that permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages, and for other related website statistics (for example, tracking visits to certain content, site performance and page speed, and search terms used to find the Services.
5) THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION
Third-Party Advertisers: Some content or applications on the Services are served by third parties, including advertisers, ad
networks and servers, content providers and application providers. We may use your information to display advertisements to our
advertisers’ target audiences. Though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes, if you click on or
otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume you meet its target criteria. These third parties may use
cookies, alone or in conjunction with other tracking technologies, to collect information about you when you use the Services.
We do not control parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties
may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving
targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Third-Party Providers: Further, we may work with third-party service providers to help improve our Services. When you interact
with third-party providers, you may be providing information directly to the third party. For example, all online payments are
processed through third-party payment processors, and all client information is handled through third-party case management
software. Therefore, you may communicate with third parties regarding transactions, accounts, updates or marketing relating to
your use of the Services. We endeavor to work with payment and information processors that encrypt payment transactions and
health records with SSL or other comparable security technology, however we cannot, and do not, verify the security methods
implemented or maintained by such third-parties.
Use of Information by Third Parties: We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. The
information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal
information, about your online activities over time and across different websites and other online services. Please note that when
questions about such policies, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Third-Party Users: Other users of the Services may provide us with information about you, such as your contact information.
6) HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes: Collecting this information helps us improve our Services and deliver a better, more personalized experience, by
enabling us to:
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests, and recognize you when you return to the Services.
- Present, improve, fix, troubleshoot, customize and analyze our Services and its contents.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns, and improve performance and speed of the Services.
- To communicate with you when you contact us, and provide you with information that you request from us.
- To facilitate purchases and sales relating to our services, and to communicate with you regarding purchase or sales transactions you enter into through the Services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which the information is provided, or for any other purpose with your consent.
- Contact you about goods or services that you may be interested in. If you do not want your information used for this purpose, you may opt-out through your online account.
7) DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Aggregated Data: We may disclose aggregated information (statistical data that does not identify any individual) about our users
Company Disclosure: Except as to personal health information, we may disclose information that we collect or you provide:
- To buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which personal information held by the Company about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, or any other purpose disclosed by use with you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
8) MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
Privacy Settings: You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal
information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change
would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Data Deletion: Please note that when you delete your data, all of your information may be deleted from our servers, except
information we require to operate and provide the Services. Further, deleting your data does not affect the information that has
been stored or shared by other parties.
9) DATA SECURITY
We, or through third-party service providers, have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from
accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via
the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the
security of your personal information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a
password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to
share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about providing information in public areas of the Services like
messaging threads. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Services.
10) GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
All of our Services are hosted in the United States, are only intended for users within the United States, and we make no claims
that the Services or any of its content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Please note, that many countries
may have laws governing data collection and use that differ from U.S. law. If you choose to use the Services from any other
country or region of the world, you should be aware that you are transferring your personal information outside of that country or
region to the United States for storage and processing, and that we may also transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or
regions in connection with the storing and processing of the data, fulfilling your requests, and/or operating the Services. Further,
by using the Services, you may provide your information to users or third parties in countries outside the United States, regardless
of where you are located when using the Services. By providing any information, including personal information, on or through
the Services, you consent to such transfer, use, storage, and processing.
11) CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on
the Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or
provide any information on the Services, or on any of its features, do not make any purchases through the Services, register on
the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from
a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any
information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
12) YOUR QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Mail: 6755 Mira Mesa Blvd., Suite 123, San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: (619) 438-0690
These Services are operated by SPOT TO TALK, a licensed clinical social worker corporation.